Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inexplicable

"Just because you're my classmate, it doesn't make you a friend to me!!"

Something happened few days back. It was a bit personal... to be explained here. I didn't feel like sharing either, though, as it would hurt me even deeper. However, I wanted to believe that many things were not at its place. They were scattered all around. It's something like disordered Feng Shui and unbalanced Ying & Yang. It felt so wrong but I couldn't say for sure what went wrong with them and I.

Their action made me feel haunted by the pasts. I had a hard time when I was in Form 4. I felt betrayed with some of my classmates. Perhaps, they couldn't tolerate me, and considered me as unusual. It might be my extraordinary way of thinking that made them thought I was deviant. It was something in the past, though. As a saying goes, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" (Friedrich Neitzche), I made believe that I would be patience enough to face people.

Although, I didn't manage to get what I wanted, I thank GOD for granting me what I needed. Just at this vital moment, I knew few great friends. There's no better word that I could say but "Hallelujah" - Praise the Lord to the highest! With them, the thought of the 5 ½ years ahead felt slightly easier. I just hoped that they would remain true to me. And the other classmates, I think we need time to suit each other's personality. I'll let the time decide.

I had so much fun with you guys, and I hope the moment lasts forevermore!

0 comments: