Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pathway

This blog haven't been updated for quite a time now. Things have been pretty hectic since I take the teaching course. I'm still wondering whether I make the right decision afterall. Somehow, I feel as if I have made a mistake. A huge one. I'm not sure what future is going to promise me. Nonetheless, I have to be brave and move on. Right now, I'm working hard for it.

Let's see what do we miss two weeks ago. First week: It was holidays and I really had a good time in Bangkok, my grandma's house. I felt the place was so close to my heart. I even considered it as my 2nd home. The best part was when I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Mike in person. His smile bedazzled me, and he was so jovial and friendly. I enjoyed his
companionship. I also gained weight when I was in Thailand. The cuisines were scrumptious and I really couldn't help myself.


Second week: The first week passed by without me realising it. Wayne, a friend of mine from Bukit Mertajam paid me a visit. I relished the moments we spent together as well. It wasn't for long, though. He had to go back to his hometown to solve some issues. I thought I'd get bored without him by my side, but later somebody else who I named as 'Dada' came to the rescue! I think I fell in love with Dada. I think I really was in love. The trip was well spent, wasn't it?

I was literally dragging my feet to Suvarnabhumi Airport. I didn't feel like leaving the Eden of Earth, yet I had to..

Ps. I feel sorry for my uncle for the troubles I've caused him during my short vacation. Yet, I'm grateful to know such a great person like him.

0 comments: