Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finale

I went to see Jason's mom last time to shape my eyebrows. They looked so much better now compare to last time (It's evident in the photo on the right), and I felt so happy and confident of myself.

Somehow, I felt like crying thinking that I would be leaving KL soon. I didn't even manage to get the new 'spectacles'. I wanted it so badly, but I believe that one day GOD would replace it with something better. And true enough, my eye sights had improved tremendously. Thanks to Berries product that I've been using all this while.

Oh NO! There's a catch as well... I gained another 1
KG this holiday. I consumed too much calories. It was a birthday party, what did you expect? And I was sure that durian feast played it part, too. Worse, I didn't go to the gym for 2 consecutive days.

So what do we have today?
I woke up early today. Around 7AM, I already left for my final driving practice. I repeat, FINAL. I just wished to finish that quick and grab my 'P'. Later, I rushed (
almost 90 km/j) to Sunway Pyramid. Had a great time besides Evan, a bro bro of mine. I sang out loud (out of tune and pitch, as well!). It was a nice outing but I didn't have the chance to snap a photo with him.
On the way back home, something unfortunate happened. I told the bus driver I wanted to stop at 3K Center but it only stopped at Kelana Jaya. What a bad luck! I had to take another bus.

I reached home quite late. It was time for dinner so I went for steamed fish with plum. Uncle James disliked the taste, though. We went to Carefour later on for musang king durian. I could feel the heat even right now. I didn't mind to suffer the hotness, but I prayed hard that no pimples would pop out tomorrow. Otherwise, I had to seek cure from Dr. Kuai Leng Kou.

I think that's it for now. I wanted to sleep early tonight as I need to go to the church, tomorrow.

Ps. Oh yes, I just remembered that father’s day is on Sunday. But I just couldn't feel it. The definition was distorted.

Quote for today:
“Bonding within friends are important... the right friends will be there for you when you need them. I believed in strong bonding and true love for your good friends. Love them like a family, treat them like your real siblings.” -Anonymous

0 comments: