Saturday, June 5, 2010

Routines

Didn't manage to update the blog last night as my God-brother was using it.

Nothing much happened yesterday. Even if there was, I forgot most of it already. I could only remember how incapable I was to 'set' my mind to think that... I was driving a manual car, not an automatic one.

Today, I woke up early. Consumed my Whey Protein and went straight to the gym. It was nice as I could run as fast I could. I MUST lose as much weight as possible. It was a hectic day for me. I watched TV a bit and then took my bath. So refreshing!

Later of the day, I went to EMPIRE shopping mall. There were not many shops inside. I love the interior design, though. So artistic! I bought chicken drumsticks and savouring it them all inside for two hours.

Will be going to church tomorrow. So, good night!

A manglish quote of mine: “all my friends are my fingers, anyone have trouble or problem, I feel the hurt also”

Ps. Is missing BX₂ so badly.

0 comments: