Monday, June 7, 2010

Highlights


Yesterday Highlights
8PM: Went to Pasar Malam for the delicious duck. I ended up throwing it as it contains too much fats.
10PM: Took my Thai Enzyme, and I got diarrhea afterwards. I continue drinking it, anyway.

Today Highlights
9:40AM: Overslept. Went straight to take my bath.
10AM: Went for my driving classes. Relieved that everything went well. Glad that I could seat for my trial test already.

Afternoon:
-Went to Summit (Jason's mom salon). Had my hair removal program (waxing). Hated the hair on my chest. It was amazing as I didn't feel the pain at all.
-Accompanied Jason to have his hair cut. I wanted too, but.. never mind.
-Had dinner with Jason's family. It was steamboat dinner buffet... bloated until now!
-Missed the workouts at gym (but I'll make sure double run tomorrow)

Ps. Kind of missing KOKO and BX. Hope they have a beautiful day.

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
-Emile Coue

0 comments: