Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beginning

I believe that everyone has their own stories. My name is Bobby Dean, and I'm here to tell my stories. People say 18 years old is the beginning of your life. I couldn't agree more. There are so much things happen to me lately, and every single of them is precious.

I will let simplicity to guide you throughout this blog. I won't be using bombastic words that would confuse you, and complicate my storytelling. Let me tell you a bit of myself. I have an interest in photography, cooking, interior design, swimming, and working out.

Lately, I'm busy with my driving classes. There was once my car stopped in the middle of highway and other cars were honking from behind. It was so embarrassing! But I'd take that as a part of learning. I felt silly for scolding the car, though. Oh yes, last night I received a text from BX. The person made my day although we're no longer an item. We happened to be good friends now, nevertheless.

0 comments: