Thursday, June 3, 2010

Monotonous

Woke up at 11AM today. Recently, I tend to raise late in the morning. Perhaps I used to the comfort zone already. Couldn't imagine how's life going to be in the future if I kept doing the same. The result of my application for universities will come out tomorrow. Will I get to enrol into Universiti Malaya? It's been my dream but I wasn't that excited for it, either.

I had my herbalife drink with green tea, today. It tasted better. Didn't do anything the whole afternoon and I felt so bored. This dull life of mine had been going on for 6 months!
Around 3PM, I looked for some foods in the frozen.. only to get surprised by the 'flies eggs' on the meals. Had no choice but to cook an instant noodle for myself.

Log on the Net for awhile but turned it of after being shocked by a 'proposal' from a guy. I had to put him down. Went downtown later on to get porks and stingray fish - I just hated the smell, man! I rushed back home, cooked pork-chop and ran straight to the gym.

Ps. Would like to thank Mr Jimmy for the piece of advice. Will sleep early as I have a driving practice tomorrow.

"We are sure the sun is shining just behind the cloud."
-Barney E. Warren

0 comments: